The Los Altos Rotary Fine Art in the Park is our annual fundraiser and community event. This and other community donations
allow Rotary to support over a quarter of a million dollars per year in high-impact projects both locally and internationally.
100% of the profits from the show go to these causes.
Locally, we fund high school scholarships and leadership training, as well as many care delivery non-profit organizations.
Rotary's goals are to improve lives through education, improving local economies, fighting disease, providing clean water, sanitation and hygiene,
supporting mothers and children, and promoting peace.
You can make an online donation by clicking here:
Or, you can mail a check to: Los Altos Rotary Endowment Fund, P. O. Box 794, Los Altos, CA 94023.
(Please write the donation purpose on your check’s memo line.)
Los Altos Rotary Endowment Fund (LAREF) is a 501c3 nonprofit managed by members of the Los Altos Rotary Club.
The LAREF tax identification number 94-2575930
Here below are what your donations will help support.
The following organizations benefit from FAITP proceeds:
American Association of University Women (AAUW)
Animal Assisted Happiness
Bay Area Cancer Connections
Child Advocates of Silicon Valley
Community Health Awareness Council
Community School of Music and Arts
Community Services Agency (CSA)
East Palo Alto Kids (EPAK)
Festival of Lights
Friends of Deer Hollow
Kara Grief Support
Los Altos Stage Company
Mentor Tutor Connection
Music for Minors
Next Door Solutions to Domestic Violence
Stretch to Kindergarten Program
Westwind Riding for the Handicapped
Ye Old Town Band
Foothill-DeAnza Police Dog Training
Via Rehabilitation Services
Other Los Altos Rotary Endowment
Foundation (LAREF) Causes
Local Enterprise Leadership Conference
Los Altos Rotary AIDS Project (LARAP)
Partners for Elder Generation (PEG)
Rotary Youth Leadership Academy
World Community Services (WCS)
Youth Development Programs
Boy Scout and Club Scout Units
Rotary High School Scholarships
Foothill College Veterans Support Group
LAREF International Causes:
* Eradicate Polio worldwide
* Sustainable farming practices in Peru and Indonesia
* Equip schools in Mexico, Haiti, Nigeria and Liberia
* Enable earthquake-safe practices to build homes and structures in Nepal
* Prevent Mother-to-Child-AIDS Transmission in Liberia, Nepal, Tanzania, Uganda, and eSwatini (former Swaziland) through medical equipment, drugs and training health professionals and mothers
* Build birthing centers in rural Nepal
* Provide solar and clean-cooking stoves and lighting in Nepal
* Support grade school science/math programs in rural Pakistan