Fine Art in the Park
Time & Location
About the Event
Read the following instructions as well as terms and conditions before proceeding with your choice of booth option and application.
• 160 Juried Artists – 90% Fine Art and 10% Fine Craft
• 10% Artist Sales to Los Altos Rotary Club for Community and International Programs, payable to Los Altos Rotary Club at the end of show on Sunday, August 30, 2020
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast both Saturday and Sunday morning
• Box lunches delivered to Artist’s Booth both Saturday and Sunday
• Artist Appreciation Dinner by Rotarians: Saturday Night
• Grateful and helpful Rotarians - Ambassadors will booth sit when needed.
• Food & Beverage Booths managed by Rotarians
• Link to your website
• Discount for hotel accommodations
• Ribbon Awards
BOOTH / SPACES / SETUP
• Approximately 14’ wide x 10’deep
• All Booth/Spaces are pre-assigned before Show
• Specific booths and locations in the park available at a $100 premium (see price list)
• There are phased setup times on Friday, August 28, 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
• Takedown times will be included in your Check In Package.
All artwork must be in the proprietorship of the artist. Artists must be in attendance at the show.
SELLER’S PERMIT #’S
CALIF. STATE BOARD of EQUALIZATION: All Artists MUST hold a valid Seller’s Permit number.
ADDITIONAL SALES AFTER THE SHOW
If you have additional sales after the show, through December 20, 2020, we trust you will pay the additional 10% commission. Write a check to Los Altos Rotary Club. Mail to 38 Deep Well Lane, Los Altos, CA 94022. Unreported post show sales will result in non acceptance for future shows.
Los Altos Rotary will offer refunds for booth costs if our area is mandated to cancel the August 29/30 Fine Art in the Park.
SECURITY OF ARTWORK
Although security is provided, Los Altos Rotary Club is not responsible for loss or damage.
Los Altos Rotary will confirm or cancel the art show no later than July 15, 2020.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Proceeding with application means you agree to the following:
"I have read and agree to all the terms and conditions set forth for Los Altos Rotary Club’s 45th Annual Fine Art in the Park. I affirm that I am sole proprietor of my submitted works. I release Los Altos Rotary Club and its representatives of all liability and responsibility for any injury, damage or loss sustained by me or my assistants and my works of art before, during, or after the Show. I agree that Los Altos Rotary Club may use images from my website, and other promotional materials for purposes of promoting the Show in 2020 and in future years. I agree to allow Los Altos Rotary Club or the Artist Co- Chairs to release my name and website address to the public for sales and promotion."
• Note: Booth layout on the booth map is by numbers. Please review the location of the booth number you requested. All booth prices include a non-refundable $25 administrative fee.
- SINGLE, CENTER:$450$4500$0
- SINGLE, CORNER: premium$480$4800$0
- SINGLE, STAND ALONE$505$5050$0
- BOOTH + ½, CENTER: 21’w X 10’d$670$6700$0
- BOOTH + ½, CORNER with ½ CENTE$705$7050$0
- BOOTH + ½, STAND ALONE$750$7500$0
- DOUBLE, CENTER$885$8850$0
- DOUBLE, CORNER: premium$935$9350$0
- DOUBLE, STAND ALONE$995$9950$0
- Specific Booth (optional)$100$1000$0