Fine Art in the Park 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Please click "Read more" and read the entire instructions before proceeding with your choice of booth option and application. BOOTH LAYOUT ON THE BOOTH MAP.
- Apply by May 1, 2021
- Acceptance or Reject Letter will be sent no later than May 15th, 2021.
- Refunds given only if notice of cancellation is received prior to May 15th, 2021.
- 170 Juried Artists – 90% Fine Art and 10% Fine Craft
- 10% Artist Sales to Los Altos Rotary Club for Community and International Programs, payable to LosAltos Rotary Club at the end of show on Sunday August 15th, 2021
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast and Boxed Lunches delivered to Artist Booth: Saturday & Sunday
- Artist Appreciation Dinner by Rotarians: Saturday Night
- Rotarian Ambassadors to help when needed
- Food & Beverage Booths managed by Rotarians
- Link to your website
- Discount for hotel accommodations
- Ribbon Awards
BOOTH / SPACES / SETUP
- Approximately 14’ wide x 10’ deep
- All Booth/Spaces are Pre- Assigned before Show
- Corner Spaces, Double Spaces, Space + 1⁄2, and specific locations in the park available at a premium(see price list)
- Set up Friday, August 13, 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday, August 14, 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Set up and take down times will be assigned and included in your acceptance package.
- Note: Booth layout on the park map is by numbers. Please review the location of the booth number you requested.
All artwork must be in the proprietorship of the artist. Artists must be in attendance at the show.
SELLER’S PERMIT #’S
CALIF. STATE BOARD of EQUALIZATION: All Artists MUST hold a valid Seller’s Permit number.
ADDITIONAL SALES AFTER THE SHOW
If you have additional sales after the show, we trust that you will pay the additional 10% commission for sales made after the show, through December 2021. Should we learn about follow-on sales that are not reported, you will not be accepted into future Los Altos Rotary Club Fine Art Shows.
Refunds given only if notice of cancellation is received prior to May 15, 2021. NO exceptions.
SECURITY OF ARTWORK
Although security is provided, Los Altos Rotary Club is not responsible for loss or damage.
Over the years, our show has built a reputation and enjoyed success based on the quality work of the fine artists and crafts people who are selected by our jury panel. The jurors have backgrounds in various art disci- plines and are familiar with our show.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Proceeding with application means you agree to the following:
"I have read and agree to all the terms and conditions set forth for Los Altos Rotary Club’s 45th Annual Fine Art in the Park. I affirm that I am sole proprietor of my submitted works. I release Los Altos Rotary Club and its representatives of all liability and responsibility for any injury, damage or loss sustained by me or my assistants and my works of art before, during, or after the Show. I agree that Los Altos Rotary Club may use images from my website, and other promotional materials for purposes of promoting the Show in 2021 and in future years. I agree to allow Los Altos Rotary Club or the Artist Co- Chairs to release my name and website address to the public for sales and promotion."
• Note: Booth layout on the booth map is by numbers. Please review the location of the booth number you requested. All booth prices include a non-refundable $25 administrative fee. Specific booth location will be additional $100.
- SINGLE, CENTER:$450$4500$0
- SINGLE, CORNER: premium$480$4800$0
- SINGLE, STAND ALONE$505$5050$0
- BOOTH + ½, CENTER: 21’w X 10’d$670$6700$0
- BOOTH + ½, CORNER with ½ CENTE$705$7050$0
- BOOTH + ½, STAND ALONE$750$7500$0
- DOUBLE, CENTER$885$8850$0
- DOUBLE, CORNER: premium$935$9350$0
- DOUBLE, STAND ALONE$985$9850$0
- Specific Booth (optional)$100$1000$0